Fall

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Big Thanx!!

I just need to post a HUGE THANX to my awesome friend Amelia Harris!! Because of her amazing technical support I (actually she) was able to change my blog to this beautiful Template. She is just the absolute best! And if you care to check out her awesome Blog click on the Fanciful Creations sight on the Left. Thanx again girl, sure do love ya!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks very nice. I love the colors of the leaves in the header.

ameliaharris99 said...

SUZY!!! That was so totally un-necessary!! No one is around and I'm still blushing!!! I love ya to pieces thanks for being such a good friend. LOL
I'm glad you like the new look of your blog. ;) LOL

Katie said...

I do love it too. It is beautiful. Some of the other "holiday" blog templates are so hard to read. I want her to do mine too.

Liz said...

It is very nice, perfect for the season!