Fall

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Comfy and Safe



For Sicily's Birthday I wanted to get her a NEW car seat. She was ready for the front facing but in Jared's opinion our OLD seat was doable. Old one being 8 years old (pretty sure that's how old London is). I walked into Baby's R Us and had loads of fun. Did you know Car Seat expire after 5 years? Actually EXPIRE! The constant heat and cold in your car expands and contracts the plastic and after 5 years they expire. Crazy huh? So I got a NEW one.

Jared was in absolute AAUUUGGGHHH!!! I know, that's supposed to say AH! but it doesn't. In the end he snuggled his little Sicily and said she was worth it. The instructions were crazy weird, so Jared had to install the thing. And after all the buckles and belts and whistles were in place he declared, "Family of 6 killed in a head on collision. But amazingly enough the baby, in her NEW Graco Car Seat survived with out a scratch. Due to the plush nature of the seat, she was able to sleep through the whole incident. Sad to say, she will never truly know her parents." Isn't that just the best car seat add? He's such a turd.

2 comments:

ameliaharris99 said...

Jeremy and I had a really good laugh over that one!! But seriously if kids could really hear some of our comnentary's as parents.... WOW, I think they would be in for a true surprise! LOL

P.S. Love the car seat! It's cute!

Lelani said...

Hey there!!! Click on my name and it will take you to my blog ... :-)