You ever wonder when the laundry will be DONE. I mean really, there has to be an end to everything doesn't there? One thing I do enjoy when Jared is away with work is less laundry. I swear I have twice as much when he's home. :) But really I am becoming a bit too comfortable in my Laundry Room lately. My awesome friend, Mika in Hobbs, did it right. She took out the paint and paint brush and went crazy in her Laundry Room. She said, "I figure if I'm gonna spend about half of my week in here I may as well enjoy the view." And I totally agree. Now I just gotta convert Jared to the idea. :)
2 comments:
Hmm, that sounds like a good idea, why NOT make your laundry room a pleasant place? Maybe that's why I fold my clothes in my bedroom
I totally understand, it seems like my life these days is a list of never-ending chores: laundry, dishes, cleaning. They never end. Some days it seems like I could spend all my time cleaning: just start at one end of the house, work my way through, and go back to do it all over again because it's already dirty.
I like the idea of decorating the laundry room. That's almost the only room in my house that is entirely painted white.
Post a Comment