Fall
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Day Light Savings
Gotta Love Day Light Savings. Normally the kids would be in bed when it's this dark, but not tonight.
Church for us goes from 11-2. We got there right on time this morning...or so we thought. We neglected to remember it was Day Light Savings weekend. So really we got to church at 10 am. Aspen laughed out loud and told us that her KINDERGARTEN teacher had told them to tell their parents. Obviously she forgot and obviously we can't read our calendar. So we wandered around the park and watched some turtles in the pond till it actually was time to go to church. I think I'll pay closer attention to those little notes on my calendar next time. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I wondered if anyone would be there an hour early. We should have been on time for once, but 2 diaper blowouts on the path out the door put an end to that fantasy.
that is hilarious ... ha ha ha ha
Post a Comment