Fall

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Stories from Suzy

My children have rather vivid imaginations, and I think it may have something to do with me. Aspen's homework told her to listen to a story then draw her favorite part. So I made one up on the spot. It was good enough and I remembered it all right then that I thought I'd write it down. So enjoy the 1st edition of Stories from Suzy.

Cherry the Fairy

Cherry the Fairy was a red tulip fairy and she lived under a cherry tree. Her best friends were the Cardinals, that live in our backyard. Every morning the cardinals would come to Cherry the Fairy and ask her to pick them some cherries. Cherry the Fairy loved to pick cherries, mostly because sometimes the cherries would pop like a balloon and cover her arms with cherry juice. The juice always tasted so sweet and made Cherry the Fairy smell sweet too.

Next to Cherry the Fairy’s house was a big pond where Cherry the Fairy’s other friends lived, the Gold Fish. They were beautiful gold fish with long orange and white tails. The gold fish loved when Cherry the Fairy picked cherries because she would come take a bath in their pond. And whenever she washed off the cherry juice it always made their pond taste like Cherry Kool-aid, which was their favorite.

1 comment:

ameliaharris99 said...

You're so cute! :) I love your story and the cute little picture! She is an artist! :)