Fall

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Snuggles

Sicily just adores her big brother and he is so patient with her. They've been sharing a room for a little while but things had to change. Sicily would climb into Phoenix's bed every night. He didn't really mind, but that boy was NOT getting enough sleep. But it sure makes for a cute picture.
We now have a "Boys Room" again. London is not the happiest about having to share again, but so far things are going ok.

3 comments:

Janell said...

The whole sharing rooms, and figuring out what will work is going on at our house too! :) Cute kids you have that want to share a bed.

Katie said...

suzy, did you paint the wall in this picture? If so, do you have a bigger picture and instructions so I can copy it? :)

Suzy Q said...

Katie, I did not paint this room. We were lucky enough to have it already there when we moved in. But I will take a bigger picture for you and put it on here soon. Good luck, I think it has to do with a lot of tapeing.