This brave little bugger I thought for sure was going to drop right down on our table and steal our sandwiches. Phoenix turned right round in his seat, multiple times, and gave him his crusts or chips. And of course the little guy just keep coming back for more.
Fall
Tuesday, July 27, 2010
Week Long Picnic in the Park
Each day after the Children's Theatre we scattered around Hermann park and enjoyed a picnic by a different tree every time. It was a bit warm, but not too bad. And the animals were quite a distraction. Distracting enough that my kiddos had an awfully hard time eating their lunches and not just giving them away to all the squirrels and birds.
This brave little bugger I thought for sure was going to drop right down on our table and steal our sandwiches. Phoenix turned right round in his seat, multiple times, and gave him his crusts or chips. And of course the little guy just keep coming back for more.
Phoenix would have brought him home if I'd have let him. But being a "little" nervous for rabies I said no. :) Go figure.
Sicily got in on the action a time or two. She was more interested in trying to pet the fluffy guys than feed them though.
They really liked London. He was calm and patient enough to not chase after them. So they kept coming back.
This brave little bugger I thought for sure was going to drop right down on our table and steal our sandwiches. Phoenix turned right round in his seat, multiple times, and gave him his crusts or chips. And of course the little guy just keep coming back for more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment