Fall

Friday, October 22, 2010

Trampoline Time

The kids absolutely LOVE when Dad comes out and jumps on the trampoline with them. Aspen, I think, loves it the most. She'll encourage Jared to make her fly, scares me to death, but they love it. Sicily makes him hold her the entire time, so he definitely gets his workout. And if London joins the pack, watch out, he'll steal your bounce before you can say "Jump!"
But sometimes they are not big fans of the height. Phoenix was not a happy camper for a few minutes. For those of you that have never seen it before, this is his Completely Ticked Off - Scared to Death - I Think I'm in Pain Look! Sometimes it makes me laugh because it's just so dramatic. Trust me, he was up and jumping again about 2 seconds after I took this shot, he was totally fine.

2 comments:

Angie said...

I love tramps! I have good memories of jumping with my dad when we were little!
Good job being a good dad jared!

Marissa said...

Haha...I cant believe how brave Aspen is. I love the pick of Phoenix. He will love you for that one when he is a teenager. :)