Fall

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Just Enough Snow

I've never actually seen the snow pile up in the windows. I think it's the prettiest thing. Daddy was shoveling the walk while it was snowing, but it was a lot of snow.Sicily was such a good helper, as you can see. She was still in her PJ's, but that really doesn't count if you've got the snow pants on and everything.
After school it was time to play. It warmed up enough to make the snow nice and wet, perfect for Snow Caves. I helped London collect the snow from the street, sidewalk and yard to pile it up deep enough for our cool cave. Hence the shovels. "Mom it's so warm in here." "Just wait London, in a few years you'll get to camp in one of these for Scouts."

1 comment:

Ms. McKellips said...

I miss the snow, I miss the snow, I miss the snow... I do NOT miss shoveling.