Fall

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Following the Bus

I followed the bus to school but with the crazy traffic and some poor little High Schooler, I got a little further behind the bus than I thought I would.
London and Aspen are in Middle School so I wasn't following them.  They know how to get where they need to go.  But Phoenix and Sicily line up on a different side of the school than they did last year.  So I wanted to make sure the first few days that they made it to where they were supposed to go.  

Obviously Phoenix found his friends.  Clockwise from the left: Jack, Liam, Luke, Kai and Phoenix.  So excited to be back with all their friends.
 Sicily's Kindergarten group really got split up.  But luckily she got her 2 bestest buddies still in her class.  Kiara, Isabell and Sicily.  3 peas in a pod.

No comments: