Fall

Friday, October 31, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

What an awesome holiday Halloween is. Hope you had as much fun as us. And if you didn't here's how Halloween should be done. First comes the more than decorated front porch.
Don't forget the Jack-o-Lanterns. We ran out of time and did them at 4:00 on Halloween.
Everyone needs a costume. Really hard to find a costume for your dog when he weighs over 100 lbs. Isn't he just the cutest Witch? He just loved trick-or-treating, lots of loving from all the neighbor kids, and every piece they may have dropped while petting him. He was even good enough to help pass out some candy later on.
Batman Phoenix in the middle, 3 years running with this costume!!
Sicily our little Pea Pod with Jared the Prisoner. Sici only wore her costume for about 10 mins, long enough for the picture then she went straight to bed. Poor little thing, too pooped out to even think about trick-or-treating.
I've had this costume for a few years now, but still get the best reactions. London was a pirate, as you can see. I think he has about 50 tattoos all over him. Thank goodness we live in Texas and it wasn't all that cold.
And most important CANDY, CANDY, CANDY, CANDY, CANDY, CANDY, CANDY, CANDY!!!!!

Hope you all had a safe and fun Halloween. Remember to check that candy, eat what you think your kids won't, make sure it's all gone by Thanksgiving and don't get SICK! ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sweet costumes! Maybe someday when Makua's older I'll start liking Halloween, but for now I'm still a scrooge. We didn't even dress him up or anything. I did give candy to the kids next door when they came knocking though. :)