Fall is in the air, we actually have to put on jackets in the mornings (we are still in shorts though). You'd never recognize Autumn by sight this far South. Everything is still green, but there are still plenty of leaves to crunch on our walks.
I am getting more excited everyday as Halloween draws near. It's almost my favorite Holiday (close 2nd to Christmas). We're decorating the house this weekend, and starting the month out right by watching Arachnophobia (scary movies every weekend, that's the goal). Gonna bake ghost cookies with the kids tomorrow, and find as many pumpkin recipes as we can. I do have a YUM-O Curry Pumpkin Soup if anyone is interested. Enjoy your month then.
4 comments:
Halloween is my second favorite holiday also. Christmas is my favorite. I haven't decorated yet, but that would be a good activity for the kids tomorrow. Oh and post that soup recipe. It sounds yummy. I found a pumpkin fudge recipe that I intend to try this fall. Let me know if you want me to email it to you.
please post the soup recipe.
I hate Halloween, but we love fall and harvest time so we celebrate that instead. pumpkin cheesecake?
It is starting to get cool here too but the leaves haven't quite started to change. The leaves on the East coast are my favorite part of fall, they are so pretty. Over the next three weeks the whole area will be bursting with fall colors.
I'd love to have the soup recipe too!
You will definilty have to share your soup recipe!
Post a Comment