Fall

Monday, September 29, 2008

Single Momminess

So I'm not a true single Mom, but every now and again my hubby goes out of town, for work, and leaves me on my own. I always have these GRAND ideas of getting to bed early, acomplishing all those crafts I never have time for, exercising once the kids go to bed...blah, blah, blah!! You know the dream. So here it is 10:00 just had some left over Birthday Cake and I'm surfing the net, obviously getting so much accomplished. :)

But, to my credit, I FINALLY tackled my horridly messy mini van. I honestly have no idea what my kids had in the back of that car to make the mess that was in there. I literally pulled out all the seats and scrubbed each one individually. I had to pour water to let each cup holder soak for a good 10 + mins before I could get out whatever it was that was stuck in there. Absolutely disgusting!! I feel down right sorry for people who detail cars for a living. If I actually knew where to take my van to get that done, and could afford the bill, I would've done it.

OH! And as I cleaned my van Phoenix was "driving." He pushed random buttons, got in and out a million times, you know... the normal 3 yr old stuff. Anyhow, when I finally finished (over and hour later mind you) I turned the key to park the van back in the garage to hear the horridly dreaded CLICK, CLICK, CLICK!! Dang little terd flicked on the lights and had killed the battery. SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGH!!! Welcome to Mommy world. We knocked on the neighbors door and they kindly came and helped me jump my car.

Never a dull moment!

2 comments:

ameliaharris99 said...

LOL! I hear you! We have to dead bolt the front door because Arell figured out how to open the door and loves to go and "hang out" in the car or van... whatever is availble! We finally just bought a battery charger and learned to dead bolt the door so she can't escape!

Lelani said...

oh I remember those days .... enjoy them. because then they become teenagers. :-)