Fall

Monday, September 8, 2008

Temples and Fasting




Well our Sicily is done with Mommas milk so I was given the opportunity to fast for the 1st time in almost 2 years. Also, since London's been baptised this was his 1st time fasting, ever. What a wonderful blessing it was. The Spirit was so strong in our home. The kids were so much more calm. Actually I think that was all me. For the first time in my life I've really gained a testimony of fasting and what it can do for you.



Our RS Lesson was on the importance of Temples. And by being intune with the Spirit I was truely able to enjoy and learn from this lesson. Jared and I are going to the Houston Temple on the 19th, and I am so excited. It's been 11 months, Sicily is finally old enough and it is time to go.

1 comment:

ameliaharris99 said...

Suzy!! Welcome to the Blogging club! LOL No, really I'm so glad you started blogging it really lets me see what you have been up to! Love ya and miss ya tons!

By the way you are such an amazing person with such a strong testimony I admire you so much for that.