
We're going back and forth about leaving or staying. There is traffic straight from here to Fort Worth, which is where we'd be going. Last evacuation it took our friends 26 hrs to travel a 4 hr trip. So if we go we're taking a bypass to avoid the 26 hr traffic. Pray for us that we can make the right choice. If it's to be a Catagory 3 or higher when it's to hit Houston, we are out of here. That means 120-140 mile/hr winds. Right now it's only a Cat 2, 100-120 winds. It's not manditory to evacuate our area, hence our indecision. We'll keep you updated.
3 comments:
Good luck you guys! I'm totally praying for you and hoping you will all be okay! Love you guys.
Good decision to go. Michael's demo was canceled, so he'll be coming home to me instead. Yeah!
Cute blog. I love all your little videos. You need to get a family photo up. I haven't seen one of you for a while...=)
Good luck and keep up all up to date.
I would evacuate myself. Maybe the media out here is making it sound worse than it is. Better safe than sorry. Chris' cousin and her family live outside of Houston and they've experienced the nightmare of evacuating. That's why I'm glad I live in UT. Maybe I won't say that when the big earthquake hits.
Post a Comment