Fall

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

All my Nativities

One of my good friends, Debbie, said she doesn't have a Nativity because she's too picky. Well I'm living proof that I am not too picky. Actually I collect Nativities, 12 in all so far. And I'm always on the look out for another.

This one's my favorite, it's from Egypt and it's one of a kind.

A little ornament, that's too heavy for the tree, that Jared got me last year.
This one's for the kids. $15 ladies, add this one to your home. London's 8 and he still plays with it.

This was my first, Hallmark.


Also from Egypt, some type of ceramic. Not the prettiest but unique all the same.
I love the Rainbow affect in the wood.

These figures are only about 3 inches tall.

My bestest music box, plays "Silent Night" of course.


Katy, my sister-in-law, got this for us from Hawaii.

I made this at a Super Saturday when I was 17.

4 comments:

Tori said...

I love my nativities. My mom collects them. I have no idea how many she has. I think I lost count around 30 or so. I have 6 and would love to add more to my collection.

Katie said...

Love them suzy!

Lelani said...

wow, so cool!

Anonymous said...

Nice collection! If you're ever in UT around the beginning of December, you should check out this celebration in Midway. Chris' cousin goes every year and she says it's great.

http://www.midwaychristmas.com/creche.htm