This is our Sicily with her new tiny wind chime. She got very mad at me in Hobby Lobby when I left the wind chime aisle, so we added this to the cart to keep her happy through the rest of the store.
Fall
Saturday, December 27, 2008
Christmas Morn
We had a wonderful Christmas Morning. Aspen was up at 5:45 but we made her wait to wake up the boys till 6:30. They quickly emptied their stockings and started munching on some Oreo's. Next came Santa's gifts Roller Blades, Skateboards, Webkinz, Radios, Watches, Rings...etc. Grandmas, Aunts and Uncles and friends all sent the bestest of gifts! Some even arrived on Christmas Eve....just in time. We had an awesome Christmas! I even got some bright red Pots and Pans and a beautiful Opal Ring. Jared got a Router and his favorite Ferrer Rocher.
This is our Sicily with her new tiny wind chime. She got very mad at me in Hobby Lobby when I left the wind chime aisle, so we added this to the cart to keep her happy through the rest of the store.
Jared got the boys a Dart Tag game. Though I think it was more for him than them. I spent the morning dodging darts to the butt and kicking them out of the kitchen (numerous times) so I could cook Christmas Dinner. :)
This is our Sicily with her new tiny wind chime. She got very mad at me in Hobby Lobby when I left the wind chime aisle, so we added this to the cart to keep her happy through the rest of the store.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment