What a bunch of Bologna the Flu Shot is. I know it may help against some strains, but why is it that the 2 kids that actually got the shot are now the only ones with the Flu. (knock on wood) I mean seriously isn't the Flu Shot meant to keep it away.
Sicily started with an ear infection on Sunday which escalated to a fever that night. London woke up Monday morning with the thickest cough ever and a fever just as bad as Sici's. Straight to the Dr we went Monday morning and 8 prescriptions later we are hopefully healing.
Poor things can't sleep due to coughing and just being down right uncomfortable. Jared thinks Sicily was up at least every hour, plus she had 2 baths and 2 bed changes during the night due to vomiting. We are all so tired.
I am grateful for one thing though. Aspen and Phoenix are both healthy and both at school today. It makes it so much easier to just have the sick ones. One more good thing is London is finally catching up on all the Library Books I've had sitting around waiting for him. There are pluses that always go with the minuses.
2 comments:
I would have to agree with the boo-hoo on flu shots. I got a flu shot and I've had the flu twice. No fun.
sorry suz, that's super sad!
Post a Comment