I love my Mom SOOOOOO much! She is the best Mom any kid could ever hope for. I don't know why the Lord let me be raised by such a wonderful woman, but I'm sure glad he did. I've learned and continue to learn so much from my Mother.Every time I hear this song it reminds me of my Mom. She sang this to us kids whenever we were fighting. :) This is the Mormon Tabernacle Choir singing "Love at Home."
4 comments:
I love your mom too. We were so lucky to have great parents. I miss being able to see your family often.
wait!!! my mom used to sing that to us as well! well, in Spanish. lol
Mom would really appreciate your commemeration to her I hope she saw this. It is so true with great respect to her.
I hope mom saw this commemeration to her she would love it. She's a great mom.
Post a Comment