Fall

Friday, May 15, 2009

Pickin Strawberries

We have strawberries coming out our ears. Jam, shakes, on ice cream and cereal. So nice to not feel guilty when I feed them to my rabbit. We are loving the strawberries and going back for more.


8 comments:

Angie said...

Yummy! I can't wait to go!

Amelia said...

Yum! How fun for you guys! :)

Tori said...

Yum. That looks like so much fun.

Marissa said...

That is a lot of strawberries! You have good strawberry pickers. My picker just wanted to eat!

Adam and Debbie said...

I'm so jealous! You can mail me some. I keep waiting for strawberries to go on sale and buy a bunch, but they never do.

Lelani said...

yum! where did you go??? I want to go pick strawberries ...

Ms. McKellips said...

Yummo!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Fun! I want to pick strawberries and have them come out my ears. I have to settle for the stuff in the store. Cute pic of Sicily. :)