Fall

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Awards Day

We are overly proud of London and Aspen this year. They made Top Marks in almost everything they did. They're teachers LOVED them and they loved their teachers.

In honor of all their achievements we had Awards Day. The teachers were all in tears by the end, so proud of their kids and so sad to see them move on.

This is London and Mrs. Jordan after the ceremony. London was up and down at least 6 times to get all of his Certificates.
Aspen receiving her Honors from Mrs. McCarthy. She was the best Kindergarten teacher we could have ever asked for for Aspen.
Aspens sweet class did a little production for us before they handed out awards. This song was just so cute I had to post it.

Phoenix and Sicily, bless their hearts, had to sit through ALL the awards. They did their best.
The only way I could keep Phoenix entertained was to give him the camera. He took 40+ pictures easily. But when I needed the camera to actually use it for London this is what happened. Add A LOT of whining and you'll have it just right.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to the kid-o's! You're brave to let Phoenix play with the camera. I'd be afraid of changed settings and not being able to do anything with it afterwards.