Jared and I were both raised in the Mountains and haven't lived by proper mountains for the past 9 years. I think it's time to head back to the Rockies.
Fall
Sunday, June 28, 2009
Mueller Park Canyon
We took Aunt Marlene and headed up the canyon for a marshmallow roast and some outdoor adventure.
Kids went on their own hike. They were so excited I let them go all by themselves. :) They were gone for a grand total of 2 minutes, but MAN! Those 2 minutes of adventure took 15 mins to tell us what all had happened when they got back.
Sicily's most favorite past time in the forest is throwing rocks in the river with Aunt Marlene.
I on the other hand, thought I'd cross the river. And after telling my kids to not fall in, what did I do? Lost my footing and stepped right in the deepest spot.
Aspen on the other hand got a little too brave and went down with the ship. Well....almost.
We did have fun teaching our boys how to be proper Pyros. I eventually had to force Phoenix to throw his stick in the fire, it got down to about 6 inches long at that point.
Jared and I were both raised in the Mountains and haven't lived by proper mountains for the past 9 years. I think it's time to head back to the Rockies.
Jared and I were both raised in the Mountains and haven't lived by proper mountains for the past 9 years. I think it's time to head back to the Rockies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
oh how I miss that place! good memories.
Post a Comment