Fall

Thursday, July 16, 2009

I'm So Glad When Daddy Comes Home

Jared went to Columbus, Ohio just over night. I think on our big long vacation Sicily really got used to having her Daddy around 24 hours a day. She was SOOOOO excited to have him back home. She wouldn't let him put her down, and just squeezed him as tight as those little arms and legs can squeeze.

6 comments:

Jess said...

Look at that big smile! I think it's especially hard to have Dad gone after a vacation. :( Did you still make it to Harry Potter?

Bowman family said...

Mine comes home tommarow. Yeah! The kids are so missing him.

Bowman family said...

my hubby comes home tommarow. The whole family goes bonkers when he is gone for a long time.

Ms. McKellips said...

Imagine how she'll be when you get home from Guatamala!!

Angie said...

That is a very cute picture! I love blogs for helping us capture the little moments that mean the most!

ameliaharris99 said...

That's so cute! I swear that's the best feeling in the world when they just squeeze you and love you with all their very being. :)