We drove from Houston, TX - Seattle, WA and back, over 5,000 miles in 4 weeks. NEVER AGAIN!!
We absolutely loved seeing all our family, only missed 1 brother and that's because he's in the Navoo Pagent. We love you all, we'll FLY back for Thanksgiving. Hopefully then we'll be able to see those we missed.
The rest of the vacation posts are forthcoming, gotta unpack first.
2 comments:
I have so enjoyed reading all your posts. FUN! yup, driving sucks. lol I drove it when we moved here and realized flying is so much better. yeah, there's the expense of renting a car but it's so worth it. :-)
Phew...I just finished reading all your posts. Reading about everything made me tired! I can't imagine driving that many miles in that short of time with 4 children. Ya'll are insane!
Good to hear you made it back home safe and sound. Maybe we'll see you in November...
Post a Comment