Fall

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Frog Races

What an adventure Den Meeting was today. I never knew how much boys have changes since my time. The other Den Mom said, "What has happened to kids these days." None of my 4 Bear Boys would even touch those frogs at the start of the race. We literally had to place one in each of their hands. They're 9 for goodness sake. They're supposed to be outside with BB Guns and they can't even pick up a frog.

I think this one eventually touched the frog, but he never would hold it.
London, aka Mister Joe Cool, only held the frog after one of the other boys went first. Very true to form for London.
Here's our first holder showing off his stuff. And since he got first dibs he also got the tiny frog, which was the fastest, even though it never did hop in a straight line. Always making a bid for freedom.
I gave this one the fattest and slowest frog on purpose. I thought if I could get him to hold it I didn't want it to jump out of his hands too much.
On your marks...Get set.....GOOOO!!

And a kiss for the "almost" winner!

No comments: