I picked the right day for a boys play date. They were all so excited when the snow started dumping. I could hardly contain them to make sure they all had on their coats AND gloves.

Never knew it could snow this much in Houston, Texas. LOVE IT!!! We told everyone we'd brought it back with us from Utah. They were most appreciative.
Boys will be boys. After the snowman we built a fort. Not a very tall one, and they didn't quite get the concept till I became the "bad guy" and started pelting them with snowballs. They quickly figured out how to hide behind that fort.
And when you're 4 snowball fights are fun, till someone chucks one in your face. They all got it at least once, came crying to me to want to go inside. I'd calm them down by saying, "We'll go in in just a minute." They'd hang out for a second more then grab another snowball and jump back in to the fight. :) Freezing cold little boys by the time we were done. Good 30-45
mins at least.

My neighbor came over to see what all the noise was about. I took a look in the mirror when all was said and done and was just a bit embarrassed, but not too much. You just can't look "beautiful" when you've been building snowmen and having snowball fights.

Since we do live in Texas, no one owns proper snow clothes. So we were all wet up to the thigh. We quickly tossed all those wet clothes into the dryer and I put my million pairs of warm fuzzy sock on us all (went up to their knees) and dressed them in Phoenix's
PJ pants. Of course we had to finish up with some Hot Chocolate. Plenty of
marshmallows too. YUM!

You'll notice there were no pictures of Sicily in the snow. After Uncle Evan got her in the face with a snow ball in Utah (love you Ev) she is not to keen on the snow. But she was rather excited for the Hot Chocolate.

3 comments:
I totally stole these pictures, I hope that's okay. Emmett had a load of fun. Thanks!
you got a lot more than we did. our neighborhood barely had a skiff.
I am soooooooo jealous! How come you got snow and we didn't? We're further north than you are! *pout, pout* it's NOT fair! *stomp, stomp*
Post a Comment