Fall

Friday, January 15, 2010

What to do When You're Sick

First of all I'd like to point out how clean my Family Room is. I'm rather proud of that point in this picture but actually a little bit shocked. :)

Anyhow, we have not all been feeling the best in our home lately. Phoenix came home early from Pre-School this day and he definitely caught it from Sicily. So though you can tell exactly what this is, let me direct you to the next photo.
Even when they are sick aren't they just the cutest!?! We camped out in front of the TV for a couple of movies this day. That may explain why my Family Room is so clean. :) They were too sick to mess it up.
We are all definitely on the mend now. Not contagious anymore, I don't think. Hope everyone else is feeling well.

No comments: