Fall

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Sisters Sisters

My girls have recently decided that they love each other unconditionally. Last week we did a room change, the boys now have separate rooms and not only are the girls in the same room, they are also in the same bed. I knew if we gave them 2 Twins Sicily would end up in Aspens bed every night anyway. So they are in a Full bed together and they love it. Sicily can no longer fall asleep with out Aspen being there by her side. And when Aspen gets up for school, at 6:15, Sicily bounces out of bed with her. Last night as I tucked Sicily back into bed, after her going potty, I gave her a kiss good night. "Momma, kiss Aspen too." And though Aspen was dead asleep I gave her a kiss too. Sicily is so concerned for her Aspen.

This morning at breakfast I asked Aspen, "Do you want to sit by Phoenix or Sicily?"
"Sicily!" Aspen said.
To which Sicily responded, "Because you love me. And I love you!"

I love that they love each other.

2 comments:

Angie said...

That is so cute!!! I have that bed here still if you want it. It is a comfy queen pillow top mattress.

Ms. McKellips said...

That is the sweetest thing ever! Way to go, sis, you made me cry.