And NO SCHOOL too!!!
Texans crack me up. It's been below freezing at night this week and they are all in a panic. I know, the roads do freeze straight away. But it cracks me up when we get early release from school because it's GOING to snow, it hasn't yet, but it's GOING to.
Texans crack me up. It's been below freezing at night this week and they are all in a panic. I know, the roads do freeze straight away. But it cracks me up when we get early release from school because it's GOING to snow, it hasn't yet, but it's GOING to. We'll find out tonight at 8:00 if there's No School tomorrow too. I sure hope it does snow. Because it's too cold outside for there to not be any snow.
2 comments:
No school tomorrow...let's play!
Hey, it's not just Texans!!
Post a Comment