Fall

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Valentines Playgroup

Aren't they so stinking cute! We made little Valentine Headbands ("Crowns Mommy, they're Crowns") at Playgroup today. They turned out so good, and the kids looked so cute I had to snap this shot.

But poor Xander on the right has a teeny little head and that band just slipped right down. I tried to get everyone to smile a second time, but that was not going to happen. This was 1 of at least 8 shots. Best you can get from five 3 year olds. But a much more favorite time of the day was our make shift slide. Due to our bedroom change around we have 2 extra mattresses that make the most perfect indoor slide ever. Safe and soft! I just had to remind them to take turns and not run over each other one the way down. :)

2 comments:

Angie said...

Fun times all around. No wonder we are friends, we are going through the exact same things...wild and crazy times!

Katie said...

That slide, THAT is what makes you the coolest mom EV-ER.