We used a #10 can and double stick tape then looped yarn around and around to make his fur. I found the biggest googley eyes I could find, then added the construction paper mouth and ears and vooala, he's adorable. She also had to make paper strips giving Character descriptions of Humphrey, and do an oral presentation reading all the strips to the class to get them interested in her book.
She got 100%, A+ !!!
If you haven't read this series, you need too. It is so cute. The story is told from Humphrey's point of view and he's the class pet. So fun.
2 comments:
Who got the A? *L* Isn't your child supposed to do the project?!
I totally didn't do this for her. I showed her the basic concept of looping the yarn then let her have at it. And yes, I did glue on the eyes and such, but only because we had to hot glue them and she is only 8 after all.
Post a Comment