When you have chickens it's almost as nice as rabbits. Any table scraps that are meat obviously go to the dog, but everything else goes to the chickens. This time around it was bagget bread that was just a bit too hard to be eaten by people.
The chickens went crazy. But one little black chicken got a little carried away. Notice the little one on the back right. She made herself a necklace.

The poor thing was just peeping and crying till I pulled it off of her. I'm not too sure if she ate any more after that. I'd be scared of my bread too if it had tried to strangle me.
2 comments:
You are on a blogging role!!! Way to go. I need you to come do book reports with my kids, you always think ofthe cutest things!
It seems you still have all your chickens. Is Beau still stacking out the gate?
Post a Comment