So forever ago I told you all London made it into the 5th Grade Talent Show. When he had to try out, there were 7 kids trying to make it with the piano. Usually they only pick 1 kid per instrument, but this time the picked 2. London and his good friend Star. And they both were amazing. London did so awesome! He performed in front of the entire school, and they loved it!

Sicily was so excited that she got to watch the Talent Show with Aspen. She felt so big sitting with all those 2nd Graders.

Every time I hear London play it makes me smile. He love the piano, it comes to natural for him. We think he'll go far.
Here's a couple of videos of some of the other performances. A lot of these kids were in London's class. I love the diversity of culture, you just don't get this much variety outside of Houston.
Blesinda doing her Indian Cultural Dance.
Here's the bunch. London's smiling at the camera from underneath the star. They all did so good and it was so fun watching them all.

No comments:
Post a Comment