Fall

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Mom's and Tot's Temple Trip

We are so blessed to live so close to the Houston Temple. Only 45 min drive, not too bad, considering the Swiss Temple was our Temple when we lived in Cairo, Egypt. So 45 mins is pretty close.

Our Relief Society has organized a Mom's and Tot's group (actually I'm in charge of that organizing, but we won't go there). Once a quarter we go to the Temple to do Initiatories. Us Moms take turns watching kids while the others do 30-40 mins of Initiatories. It's super fun, the kids get to see the Temple and we all get to feel the Spirit.

I took a few shots this time around while it was my turn to watch kids.

Here's Sicily with Adam, Courtney and Porter.
Taking a walk through the "woods" on the Temple grounds.
The dry moment before the wet moment. Aren't they just cuties!
Love this. Bestest of friends.
"Look Courtney, look at Angel Moroni!" She was too busy posing for the camera. :)
I had to include a picture of the Soda Machine. I found it super funny that all the drinks are Caffeine free.

1 comment:

jennthegreat said...

That is an awesome temple! So pretty! That's awesome you guys do that.