7:00 am, pitch black outside, ice on the sidewalks, crazy wind, 38 degrees and my biggest concern about my morning run is the stinking altitude. I can't breathe here!
I feel for you. The other day it was in the 30s in the morning and I was wishing for the summer heat. I can't imagine how cold it must be for you. Glad to see your family has settled in! We miss you!!!!
4 comments:
I feel for you. The other day it was in the 30s in the morning and I was wishing for the summer heat. I can't imagine how cold it must be for you. Glad to see your family has settled in! We miss you!!!!
This made me laugh. Sorry. Good luck adjusting. Hope you're loving your new place. Post some pictures soon.
You will get used to it. You were in warm, humid Texas for too long. lol
Proud of you for giving it your best effort. It is 74 degrees and beautiful and I haven't gotten my butt out on the sidewalk to run in months! :)
Post a Comment