Some of you may know I have a bit of a fetish with Zumba as of late. I'm actually going home to Utah for Easter, not only to visit family but also to get certified to teach. I'm really excited and rather nervous, but mostly excited. My older sister just posted on her blog about Zumba and had this awesome picture that pretty much sums it all up.

I love Zumba!
4 comments:
Good luck, that is so exciting! I love Zumba too, it's fun to pretend you're Shakira:)
That is my favorite post ever! We just moved our Zumba class into a room with mirrors.....scary!
I tried calling your cell the other day and it wouldn't go through. Tex me your number! Miss you guys.
Itis spring break for us and I keep thinking about wanting to hang out.
Hope you are doing good!
That will be fun! My cousin is in Provo and she did that and loves it.
Teach them how to shake it Canada!
You're going to teach???!! How cool is that? I know you'll be busy but I would love to see you when you're here ... I can sneak over and say hello. I understand either way.
Post a Comment