Fall

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!

The kids had Big Parties at school and came home with more candy than they need. They also got a BUNCH of Carnations each, the kids could order them for their friends and they were delivered to their classrooms.
I on the other hand was alone for Valentines. My sweet Jared had to be away for work. But on the PLUS side he still sent me a beautiful Valentine. We got a knock on our door at about 7:30, kind of late for visitors at our house. When I answered it, it was 2 of the Young Women from our Ward, who immediately burst into, "Let me call you Sweetheart." They even knew ALL the words, I don't even know all those words. :) At the end of the song the pulled, from behind their backs, this beautiful red rose and a box of fudge. Then told me they were from my husband. I was so happy I almost cried. I was missing my Jared a lot, and this just reminded me how much I love him and how much I miss him when he's gone. Thank you, my sweet Jared, I love you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww...how sweet! Way to plan ahead too. :)

Katie said...

Suzy, that is AWESOME! I'm way happy for you. Sometimes husbands really come through!