When Jared and I first got married he told me he wanted a type of job that payed him to travel. One where we would move around the world at the employers expense. I told him he was crazy and that jobs like that didn't exist. Little did I know.
Now that we're back in the States this travel has stopped on my part, a bit, but he continues to go from time to time for work.
We were discussing our happenings for this week and which TV shows he wanted me to record, so I posed this question:
"Where you going to be tomorrow night? I mean, what State are you going to be in? That’s seriously a messed up question."
Honestly in the next 3 days, Jared's going in and out of about 4 states. And though we just talked about it last night I honestly can't tell you exactly where he's going to be. :) Welcome to my Crazy Life.
2 comments:
oh, it's hard. I had a traveling dad when I was little. I would say: enjoy it while you have it. he's lucky to have you to balance the family and household. :-)
Oh the life! I can relate to the "we talked about it last night, but can't remember" sentiment. I can hardly keep up with Steve and his list of places to be and things to do. Good luck with catching up with Jared.
Post a Comment