Fall

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Pickle Juice

When I was a kid we ate and drank all sorts of nasty stuff. And if someone "Dares" you to do something, there is just NO going back

I'm the youngest of 6 and have 3 older brothers. I'm not sure which one it was but we were visiting my Grandparents in Preston, ID one summer and one of those darn older brothers dared me to drink a whole quart of Pickle Juice for a Dollar. I was probably close to 8 or so, so a dollar was a TON of money. Of course I did it. Think I about puked afterwards. :)

Well, I didn't "Dare" Phoenix to do this. But he said he would if I did first. I took a tiny sip and got blasted with more dill than I ever remember Pickle Juice tasting like. And even after my Nasty/Sour Face, Phoenix was still brave enough to try it.

Enjoy!

4 comments:

Ms. McKellips said...

LOVED this video!!

Ms. McKellips said...

LOVED this video!!

Meg said...

I'd probably make a face, too. My husband loves to drink pickle juice. Weird.

ameliaharris99 said...

I love the face he pulls! So stinking cute! LOL