Our little Sicily took the brunt of everything. I finally took her to the Dr when her temperature spiked to 101. Here's a list of the diagnosis:
Bronchitis
Mouth Ulcers (many Cankers, caused blisters on the thumb she sucks)
Heat Rash on her bottom (may have been an allergic reaction to Huggies)
Ant/Mosquito/Flea bites all over her legs (dog now on Frontline)
Ear Infection
She's been on Azithromycin for 3 days now and is feeling SOOOO much better.
5 comments:
I'm so sorry. Poor Aspen. That looks nasty. Have you tried the salt and baking soda treatment? mix half baking soda and half salt with water and swish it around your mouth. Also, Orajel works to help numb the pain.
Poor kids. That canker looks awful!
you need to get powell's solution. it's a mouthwash that works wonders on cankers (I'm the queen of cankers). I got the prescription from my dentist but I guess your doctor could get one too tho he may not know about it. they also give it to kids with cankers from braces hence the reason why my dentist knew about it! you also have to buy it at a pharmacy that makes their meds since it's made by a pharmacist. it's AWESOME. I use it as a mouthwash and it gets rid of my cankers quickly.
Oh, how sad! I hope everyone gets feeling better!
Did you know that if you put hydrogen peroxide on a canker sore, it will go away?! Seriously--try it!!! You can dab it on a swab, or swish it around it your mouth. I hope little Sicily is on the mend--so sad!
Post a Comment