I have had so much fun with all these cute little 4 year olds. They were all so very excited to have their Christmas Party.
Here's our Amazing Nativity. We only practiced it once before this performance. So I think they did pretty good.
Kelli made some very cutest Arts and Crafts activities. The favorite by far were the little Sock Snow Men that the kids got to stuff with quilt batting.

A little game of Pass the Parcel with totally awesome Veggie Tales Christmas music. They all got to unwrap a little bag of candy.

Here's a rare moment of all the Daddies with their cute little ones. Us Mamma's were all busy with the Toddlers so they got the babes.

We ended the evening with a gift swap for the Pre-Schoolers. They were all so happy to buy a present for their friend, and even more happy to open a present from their friend. Phoenix was totally stoked to get a Santa Pez dispenser and an awesome toy motorcycle.
1 comment:
Thanks for posting that video! I got to show my Mom the video since I didn't have one. Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment