So being down for 2 days with sickness is apparently not good for Sicily. When you're sick and tired and sleep or watch TV most of the day you'd think when you feel better life would just go back to normal. NO WAY!!
She has woken up at 6:30 and not had a nap for the last 2 days. She literally runs around the house screaming like a crazy person, jumping on anyone who happens to fall in her path, pulling out every wipe she can reach while emptying all her drawers, brothers and sisters drawers in the mean time. Oh, not to mention the random toilet flushing I hear about ever 10 mins! I literally think that 2 days of sleeping has created 2 days of Crazy Girl.
And if it doesn't stop soon I think I'm going to be the one that's Crazy!
4 comments:
that is so funny. It is exactly what has been happening with our two year old only she isn't even the one that has been sick. We keep wondering why crazy Josie has emerged and how to get her to go back into dormancy. :) Glad she is feeling better.
LOL that sounds like my little Arell on a regular day! The other day she smeared an entire jar of vaseline ALL over my bed sheets, electric blanket & comforter! I hope Sicily does get that bad for you ;) Good luck! At least she is so stinkin' cute :)
I love your family picture!!! it's very pretty. sorry about Sicily ... :-(
Sounds like Sammy, only minus the toilet flushing and pulling drawers apart. Hope she's back on track soon!
Post a Comment