Fall

Thursday, February 18, 2010

2nd Dam

This is Second Dam. As you drive up Logan Canyon you will pass 1st, 2nd, and I think 3rd Dam. If you keep going eventually you'll end up on Beaver Mountain and have a ton of fun skiing. But that's not why I took this shot.

Do you see that sweet little bridge over there? Well, this is where Jared took me on our first date. It was after an Institute Dance, and I'd asked him for a ride on his new motorcycle. This is where we ended up. It was a beautiful warm night in May, a full moon was just rising over the Mountain, and yes...he did try to kiss me. :) But I held out! Not for too long though. ;) He was such a cute boy...could you blame me.
For those of you that are unaware, Sicily is NOT a fan of the snow. This was her reaction when we open the car door for her to get out. She saw that snow falling and that was that.But eventually we all made it out of the car safe and sound. These Mountains are just so beautiful. Some people think it's crazy to living in freezing cold Logan, but Man do I ever miss it.

2 comments:

Tori said...

I would love to move to Logan. It just feels like home.

Lelani said...

oh poor baby girl!!! and my Alyssa was afraid of grass. ha ha ha looks like a great trip. I'm jealous.