Fall

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Lewiston

As you drive North of Logan you will eventually hit the last city before the Idaho border. This is Lewiston, Ut.

And this is where Jared and I really began our married life.

This is our first little home. Jared did AMAZING work on this house. He redid the siding, added that beautiful Bay window, and opened up the attic to include 2 more bedrooms and 1 more bath. We only lived in this home for about 18 months. But it has a TON of wonderful memories for me. London turned 1 right before we left this home and started our life with Schlumberger. As you'll notice, the home is for sale. I would honestly like to buy this home just for sentimental value. You never know.

1 comment:

Ms. McKellips said...

*weep weep* Stop it! Your making me more homesick than I already was! I soooo soooo soooo miss the snow.