I got the opportunity to substitute for the Primary Choir Director at Church today. It was so much fun to see those cute kids trying to sing all those "Love" songs with me. I was shocked how many songs are actually in the Primary song book that talk about Love.
So I made this cute heart puzzle and taped the pieces under their chairs. Each piece had a song # written on the back. The kids knew most of the songs. I realized I didn't know some of those songs as well as I thought I did. I did get a little help from London's teacher, who sat right up front. He had all the words on his I-Phone, so I just followed along with him and London a few times. Thank goodness for modern technology.
I have the best Hubby in the world. $$$'s been a bit tight so for my Valentines gift he did ALL the dishes for me. Given he does do this most nights (bless him), but tonight he even hand washed all the pots and pans. And for a Sunday, there were A LOT of pots and pans. I love my Jared, he's the best!
We were given this by some family friends. The Kenningtons, Jenny made this cutest basket and I just loved it. The kids did MAKE us share, but that's ok. I just had to take a picture before we let them dig in, I knew it wouldn't last all that long.
So I made this cute heart puzzle and taped the pieces under their chairs. Each piece had a song # written on the back. The kids knew most of the songs. I realized I didn't know some of those songs as well as I thought I did. I did get a little help from London's teacher, who sat right up front. He had all the words on his I-Phone, so I just followed along with him and London a few times. Thank goodness for modern technology.
We were given this by some family friends. The Kenningtons, Jenny made this cutest basket and I just loved it. The kids did MAKE us share, but that's ok. I just had to take a picture before we let them dig in, I knew it wouldn't last all that long.
One more cute Valentines shot for everyone out there. Aspen looked to cute on Valentines day, I just had to share. She was "Gator of the Week" (spotlight) at school and got to bring a Show-and-Tell. So Gus-Gus, her doggy, got dressed up for Valentines too. Aren't they just the cutest?
2 comments:
Yes, thank you so much for singing time!! What would we have done without you?! You did a fabulous job.
I love the Valentine you got from the Kenningtons. My girls were over when Jenni was making them, and Sophie came home telling me all about how cute they were, so I'm glad you posted a photo so I could see for myself!! Jenni is so crafty. I'm always in awe.
Yes, thank you so much for helping us with singing time at the last minute. You did an awsome job and the kids loved you!!
Love the Valentine from the Kenningtons. My girls were over at their house when Jenni was making them, and Sophie came home telling me how cute they were. I'm glad you posted a picture so I could see what they looked like for myself. I'm always in awe of Jenni's craftiness!!
Post a Comment