So London and Aspen got to participate in Field Day but I was only able to volunteer for Aspens part, so I only have pictures of her. So keep in mind, everything you see was for both London and Aspen, they both had a heck of a lot of fun, and came home exhausted.
"Hi Mom!"

"Hi Aspen" My job, thank goodness, was to sit in the shade and put tattoos on all the Kindergartners and 1st grade kids.

And all the ones that wanted it on the cheeks got a cute squishy face. This is Aspen.

Peace, Love and Field Day. All the tattoos were peace signs, so fun.

Aspen, Reagan and Meagan. Bestest of buds!

You go girl.

These were my favorite things in Elementary School. I LOVED going under, it was so fun.

I don't know why this is so tiny, but sack races are the best.

And after all that sweating, let's do the Limbo. Only in Texas would they figure out a way to have water in this game.

Water Balloon T-Ball. I think she just missed, cause those things would explode on impact. That or bounce out into the crowd and hit someone else. Either way...someone gets wet. :)

Aspen definitely got some water on her.
Field Day Rocks!
1 comment:
We NEVER got to get wet on Field Day. But I do remember one of the teacher's tupee's flying off in the wind!!
Post a Comment