Fall

Friday, June 1, 2012

Dream Catcher Concert

Our 4th Grade class put on the cutest concert celebrating and sharing what they've learned all about Dream Catchers.  Each student had lines to memorize, they sang songs, did little dances and showed off their recorder skills.  It was so cute.

Sicily was very proud of her big sister.  She sat right up front on the floor, all by herself, because then she could see Aspen better.
Aspen was so good on her part.  She never has a problem memorizing these things.  And she's supper good at enunciating and speaking slow enough that you can actually understand her.

I could sing you this song word for word.  She has been singing this at home for weeks.  It was still fun to see her perform with the music and her little friends.
This song was the cutest.  There were little boys dressed up in masks running down the aisles scaring everyone all through out.  I thought it was great how this song went along with the purpose of the dream catcher.
I couldn't find Aspen at the end.  They all looked the same.  She thought this was very funny.  Especially since Sicily just walked right up to her and I still couldn't find her.
And here's all the crazy 4th Graders in one.  Can you find Aspen?  See, it's hard isn't it.

No comments: