All dressed up and ready to go. Whew!! What a morning. My Activity Day Girls hosted a Halloween Party for the Jr. Primary and Nursery. It was so much fun. Sicily was a Flamenco Dancer, Aspen was a Grandma, and I was a Soldier. I even got asked by one Mom if I'd actually been in the Army. I said I wish I had but no, just a costume.
We had Frankenstein Crafts, much parent involvement needed.Cookie Decorating of course. With the best icing I've ever tasted, thank you Stephanie Laroque.
Pumpkin (Grapefruit) Relay races. I couldn't find light enough pumpkins for those little guys to push around. Don't let the muscle suits fool you.
Played with Balloons and learned a few cute Halloween songs.
We also had Pumpkin Bowling, but I couldn't get a cute enough shot. The kids were all so cute. Ate too many cookies and wrapped it all up in just over an hour. But that hour took a lot of work and I am pooped.
No comments:
Post a Comment