Grade 3 hosted the cutest little play last night. It was all about Fairy Tales. We had Cinderella, The Fisherman's Wife, Hansel and Gretel, Rapunzel, Froggy went a Courting...everything.
Here's Phoenix, front and center, as the Big Bad Wolf. He wore Jared's monstrous Guatemalan Alpaca Coat and London's coyote skin hat. He looked so cute singing and doing all the actions. So much fun.
Each class did a different Fairy Tale. Phoenix's was Cinderella. They had to memorize their lines and say them as clear as they could. As you can see, by this point Phoenix was hot so he ditched his fur coat and just went with the hat. Wish he'd had a brown shirt on instead of one that says, "Trust me I'm a Ninja." Ninja Big Bad Wolf, that's my Phoenix. :)I don't think the kids really wanted to go home at the end of the evening. This is Phoenix and Kye. They'd already stripped out of their costumes, but I made Phoenix put his back on since it was hard to get pictures in the gym. Such handsome boys.



No comments:
Post a Comment