Aspen was straight out the door, then straight back in for her coat once she realized how cold it was out there. They were so excited to see snow, I think the cousins all thought they were crazy. But then they thought I was crazy when I told them it doesn't snow where we live.
Fall
Monday, November 30, 2009
1st (and probably last) Snow of the Season
It started to snow while we were in Utah, at my brother Evan's house.
Aspen was straight out the door, then straight back in for her coat once she realized how cold it was out there. They were so excited to see snow, I think the cousins all thought they were crazy. But then they thought I was crazy when I told them it doesn't snow where we live.
Check this out! Can you believe all this snow?!? London and cousin Spencer were freezing their butts off, and loving every minute of it.
Could not get this girl to come in all night. She was trying to make snow angels when there was only a skiff on the ground, then rolling down the hill on their front yard once it did get deep enough. That's our cousin Preston in the red.
Aspen was straight out the door, then straight back in for her coat once she realized how cold it was out there. They were so excited to see snow, I think the cousins all thought they were crazy. But then they thought I was crazy when I told them it doesn't snow where we live.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Phoenix and snowball fights- I can definitely see it. :) It's so nice to visit snow and then leave it. No getting stuck in the snowy roads here. :)
Post a Comment